1) I do not have a title to the junk vehicle. Can I still get rid of it with Cash For Junk Cars NJ?
YES. We can accept a copy of your driver’s license or other ID along with a registration or insurance card for the vehicle when you sell junk cars NJ or get cash for junk cars NJ.
2) When I junk cars for cash in NJ, does the vehicle have to run?
NO, it does not have to run. We will take ANY vehicle, in ANY condition.
3) How long will it take you to come and remove my vehicle?
As soon as we get your information, we will schedule a pick-up time. Many times, we can come right out the same day to haul off your junk car. Otherwise, we will schedule a time that is convenient for you. Cash for Junk Autos NJ.
4) What type of vehicles will Cash For Junk Autos NJ accept?
Cash For Junk Autos NJ will gladly pay cash for junk cars in NJ and haul away any car, truck, van, or SUV; no matter what condition it may be in and no matter if it runs or not.
5) What will I receive when you come to pick up my junk car?
When we come out to pick up your junk vehicle, our tow truck driver will give you the cash we quoted (as long as it is a complete vehicle upon arrival) for your car right on the spot.
6) Do I have to be at home when you pick up the car?
You do not have to be home when we pick up your car. You can simply leave your paperwork right inside the vehicle, in the mailbox, or a pre-disclosed place. We can mail you payment if you cannot be at home!